Register or log in and get 0 GGPoints for this product!
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Origin KEY Global
Battle.net KEY Global
Origin KEY Global
Uplay KEY Europe
Battle.net KEY Europe
Steam KEY Global
Steam KEY Europe
Take your own direction
A whole new world awaits you, born of the creative minds of the author of the bestsellers R.A. Salvatore, creator of the Spawn Todd McFarlane series and the chief designer of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Ken Rolston. Choose your path and explore one of the most exciting, intuitive and modifiable combat systems ever created in RPG games.
The combined creative forces of the best-selling writer R.A. Salvatore, creator of the Spawn Todd McFarlane series and chief designer of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Ken Rolston, gathered together to create the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - a new RPG game located in a world that needs to be saved.
The main character
Create a character that you've always dreamed about and develop it to match your playing style, using the revolutionary Destiny system. Choose your path and explore one of the most exciting, intuitive and modifiable combat systems ever created in RPG games.
A huge, open to exploration world, full of beautifully told events of an epic scale
Discover the secrets of Amalur, hidden in hundreds of hours of addictive gameplay - from the bustling city of Rathir, through the spatial region of Dalentarth, to the gloomy dungeons in the Brigand Hall caves.
Save the world torn by ruthless war and take control of the keys to immortality. Become the first warrior saved from death and convert your lack of destiny into an advantage, using the lines of fate as a weapon.
Examine the depths of the world embedded in the space of 10,000 years of fiction created by the writer New York Times, R.A. Salvatore.
- Customize the style of fighting for your needs in a dynamic system that provides an incredible dose of emotion and is characterized by intuitive control.
- Combine magical attacks with melee combat and hit hordes of enemies in massive battles, finishing off with brutal attacks based on changing fate.
- Choose your destiny and modify character classes
- Create a character that you've always dreamed about and develop it to match your playing style, using the revolutionary Destiny system.
- Modify your hero with millions of combinations of skills, power, weapons and armor.
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
The use of the Origin code in the application
- Launch the "Origin" application on your PC and log in to your EA account.
- Click on "My Game Library" and then "+ Add Game" at the top of the screen.
- Select the option "Redeem product code".
- Enter your purchased code.
- Click "Next" and follow the further instructions.
Adding The Sims 3, Bulletstorm and other older games
Some games can not be added to Origin directly.
The Sims 3: use the codes on The Sims 3 to sign up w with Origin.
Bulletstorm: you can not use this code via Origin. To activate the game, contact an EA adviser.
Some older games can not be registered by Origin. This applies to games such as:
- The Sims (1)
- The Sims 2
- Battlefield 1942
- Battlefield Vietnam
Good to know!
For prepaid cards, promotional codes, subscriptions and virtual currency, follow these steps:
- EA prepaid cards (gift cards): use on the website eacashcard.com.
- Promotional codes to activate discounts on purchases in Origin: use when ordering before finalizing the transaction.
- Subscription and virtual currency codes (eg SimPoints): use the URL provided in the instructions included with the code.