Register or log in and get 1 GGPoints for this product!
Warhammer 40000: Space Marine
Steam KEY Global
GO TO FIGHT
In Warhammer® 40,000® Space Marine®, you play as Captain Titus, a space marine from the Ultramarines legion, an experienced veteran of countless battles.
A horde of one million orcs has invaded the Imperial World Forge, one of the three factories the size of a planet, in which war machines are made, used by people in an endless struggle for survival. Losing this planet is out of the question, and at the same time you have to watch out for much more dangerous danger lurking in the shadows of this world.
Discover the evolution of 40,000 years of struggle. Expand your huge arsenal by unlocking new weapons, upgrades, armor and skills through an accessible development system. This destructive weapon allows players to brutally crush the bones of enemies and cut off their limbs.
The Imperial Liberation Fleet is on its way, and the Ultramarines are sent to key places that they must maintain until support arrives. Captain Titus and the Ultramarines veteran team will use bolters and chain swords to fight humanity's enemies.
BRUTAL FIGHT IN A NETWORK 8 vs 8
Create your own team of space marines or space marines of chaos and play 8 to 8 battles online. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to personalize the Devastator, Stormtrooper and Tactical Marine classes.
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.