Register or log in and get 42 GGPoints for this product!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Special Edition
Steam KEY Global
37.13 usd 22.67 usd
Buy and get up to
Product temporarily unavailable
Steam KEY Global
Own platform KEY Global
Rockstar Games Social Club KEY Global
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- An exciting first person RPG game with an open world, set in the realities of the 15th century Europe
- Unprecedented fidelity to historical realities
- Dynamic gameplay and challenging combat mechanics
- A special digital addition: Treasures of the Past, containing a new armor for Henryk and new locations
For the king, homeland and for revenge
The actual game action begins in 1403. and covers various regions of Central Europe. The Holy Roman Emperor, Charles IV of Luxemburg, dies, and his son Wacław inherits the crown. Wacław's half brother, Zygmunt, the king of Hungary, sees in this a unique opportunity to seize the throne and invades the Czech Republic, thereby starting a bloody civil war.
The main character
The player takes on the character of Henry, the son of a blacksmith, thrown into the middle of chaos - when the youth village is razed to the ground, and the family murdered, he grabs a gun and decides to make a revenge. The hero will visit different regions of the game world, fighting as a knight, hidden in corners as a rogue, or using diplomatic tricks as if from the repertoire of a traveling singer, to convince the encountered people to their reasons.
Authentic medieval adventure
The game world was created with great attention to detail, both in the visual and historical layers. Thanks to photogrammetry and analyzes of historical sources, experienced artists from Warhorse Studio faithfully and with reverence recreated the realities of medieval Central Europe. Particular attention is drawn to the realistic mapping of medieval architecture and location - the player receives 16 square kilometers with towns, villages, castles and grottos. He also gets acquainted with characters and historical events and uses exactly mapped weapons.
Addictive, intense gameplay
Kingdom Come: Deliverance offers an exciting RPG story played from the perspective of the first-person hero. Henryk acquires new skills, receives bonuses, completes main and side missions. The player has a variety of weapons at his disposal, and the combat mechanics are designed to encourage combining blows into combinations, looking for weaknesses of the opponent and the right opportunity to launch an attack.
The dynamic SI system makes the choices made by the hero find immediate reflection in the world around him - the committed crime will be reported to the authorities, the theft will cause economic consequences, and the built reputation will affect the reactions of the characters encountered.
Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 940
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (min. 2GB VRAM)
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core i7-3770 4-Core 3.4GHz / AMD FX-8350
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580 (min. 4GB VRAM)
Windows 7 64-bit
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.