Register or log in and get 0 GGPoints for this product!
Steam KEY Global
Product temporarily unavailable
Grab the Gravity lift - your new best friend! Freely change gravity, manipulate the surroundings or throw huge boxes at opponents.
Join the amazing adventures of astronaut-miner John Rochard in the gravitational journey through the solar system! Rochard is an award-winning platform game providing hours of crazy fun with gravity, solving puzzles and full action. Rochard, played in a funny, comic style, tells the captivating story of villains, a beautiful woman in danger and a mysterious alien civilization.
The most important features:
- 5 long chapters filled with dynamic platform elements, action and interesting puzzles based on gravity.
- Beautiful drawing graphics, full of humor and originality
- Incredible items that allow you to influence gravity and catch, rotate and throw objects to solve puzzles or eliminate opponents.
- A great soundtrack composed by Markus "Captain" Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall, a blend of southern rock / blues and music from the eighties inspired by electronic music.
- The legendary role of Jon John, who lent his voice to protagonist John Rochard.
- The best use of the Unity engine in a video game.
Intel Pentium 4 2.66GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2600+
Nvidia GeForce 6800 GT / AMD Radeon X800 GT (min. 256MB VRAM)
Windows XP 32-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon II X3 400e
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GS / AMD Radeon HD 2900 XT (min. 384MB VRAM)
Windows 7 64-bit
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.