Register or log in and get 0 GGPoints for this product!
Super Meat Boy
Steam KEY Global
Product temporarily unavailable
Super Meat Boy is a heavy-duty platformer in which you move a mobile cube trying to save your girlfriend (made of bandages) from an evil fetus in a suit-wearing jar.
Lady in trouble
Our fleshy hero will jump from the walls, by the sea of mechanical saws, through the collapsing caves and lakes of old needles, sacrificing his prosperity in the name of saving a lady in trouble. Super Meat Boy restores the classic level of difficulty of classic NES titles such as Mega Man 2, Ghost and Goblins and Super Mario Bros. 2 (in the Japanese version) and streamlines it to the level of a simple, reflection-based platform action without any absurdities.
Gameplay which is a challenge
By raising the level of difficulty from a difficult to crush soul, SMB will lead Meat Boy through haunted hospitals, salt factories, and even hell itself. If, however, 300+ levels in single player mode are not enough, SMB also adds great boss fights, level editor and a ton of unlocked secrets, teleportation zones and hidden characters.
- Story mode containing over 300 levels covered by more than five chapters
- Play as Head Crab! (only on Steam)
- 33 legitimate achievements
- Teleportation areas that will take you to other games
- Over 16 unlockable characters from popular indie titles such as Minecraft, Bit.Trip, VVVVVV and Machinarium
- Great boss fights
- Full level editor and level portal (January 2011)
- A moving story to the extent that you will cry through your sleep for the rest of your life
Intel Pentium III 1200Mhz / AMD Athlon XP 1500+
Nvidia GeForce 6200 TC / AMD Radeon 9600 Series (min. 128MB VRAM)
Windows XP 32-bit
Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz / AMD Athlon XP 1500+
Nvidia GeForce 6500 / AMD Radeon X1270 (min. 128MB VRAM)
Windows XP 32-bit
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.