Register or log in and get 33 GGPoints for this product!
Steam KEY Global
Early medieval Europe is a period of nobility and clergy, a period of international trade, but also of jealousy, distrust and greed. War is widespread and change is continent-wide.
In Medieval Dynasty, you play the role of a young man who managed to escape the war and wants to be the sole master of his fate. You start alone with no knowledge or money, but over time you will master many areas and become a community leader and founder of a wealthy dynasty destined to rule for many generations. Your responsibilities include defending against wild animals, hunting, gathering resources and crafting tools, building a house, and finally a thriving village. All this, combined with the foundation of the family, translates into a unique, eclectic gameplay. Harsh winters and unforeseen events will put your skills to the test. Will they frustrate your long-term plans?
You can focus on the main plot, complete quests, or simply traverse and explore the vast medieval world. However, watch out for starving wolves and bears ... To survive, start with the simplest activities, such as hunting or farming, and build a house. Start a family and take care of offspring, encourage others to live with you and work for you. Erect buildings and your settlement will turn into a bustling village and your family into a dynasty that will rule for generations.
A huge, three-dimensional medieval open world awaits you ... Before you become a dynasty head with a wide variety of skills, you must go through many harsh winters and unexpected events before you become a youth who escaped from war. Grab an ax, hammer or bow and build your heritage!
Medieval Dynasty is a unique combination of many popular genres:
Suvival: Take care of living conditions and food. Hunt, raise animals and cultivate the land.
Simulation: Craft tools and weapons, build from scratch, and upgrade houses, stables and more. An empire is rising before your eyes!
RPG: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family, and forge alliances with other groups by helping or trading.
Strategy: Being a medieval pioneer requires you to establish and develop a village, manage your inhabitants, obtain resources, and produce or purchase all necessary goods.
- Beautiful and realistic 3D open world and state-of-the-art graphics
- All 4 seasons, day / night cycle and realistic weather
- An interactive environment including falling trees, fruit and stones to collect and caves to explore
- 18 different buildings of different levels, from simple thatched cottages to stone mansions
- Over 60 types of equipment for crafting, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic interaction with fauna, including wolves, boars, deer and rabbits
- All activities affect hunger, hydration, health and endurance
- An extensive skill tree that allows you to personalize your character
- Unique events and decisions affecting the gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system initiating king events
- Quests, trade and economy, free play option, social relationship with NPCs and more
Age restrictions and rating
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.