Register or log in and get 100 GGPoints for this product!
Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu!
Nintendo eShop KEY Europe
Embark on a Pokémon adventure to the Kanto region with an energetic partner, Eevee, to become the best Pokémon Trainer, battling other trainers.
Make a throw to catch the Pokémon in the wilds with the Joy-Con ™ controller or the new Poké Ball ™ Plus accessory that glows, plays sounds and vibrates. Share your adventure with family or results in a 2-player game, connected second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold in use). You can even use the Pokémon ™ GO app on compatible smartphones to enable Pokémon found in the Kanto region!
Explore the huge, lively Kanto region!
Wild Pokémon look like their real size wandering around, so I caught them, a really real Pokémon trainer, using timing, movement and well-set Poké Bal ™ ™. Go for a walk with your favorite Pokémon in Poké Ball Plus! Pair the game with Pokémon GO to get a Pokémon from the Kanto region.
- Become the best Pokémon Trainer during your adventure with Pikachu!
- Meet Pokémon in the Kanto region
- Play the entire game with one Joy-Con controller, or use the Poké Ball Plus accessory that glows, vibrates and plays sounds
- Take your Pokémon for a walk in Poké Ball ™ Plus
- Play Pokémon with a friend, everywhere and always on one unit, use a second Joy-Con controller or Poké Ball ™ Plus accessory (sold actions) to catch and fight with the second trainer!
- Use Poké Ball ™ Plus to switch to compatible smartphones with the Pokémon GO app and catch the Kanto region Pokémon
Age restrictions and rating
How to redeem your gift card code?
To activate the Nintendo code you need to have the user account.
- Using a browser, visit https://ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Select "Sign-in" and enter your Nintendo Account e-mail address and password, and then select "Sign in" again.
- If you are already signed in, review the user name in the top-right corner to confirm you are signed in with the correct Nintendo Account
- Enter your 16-digit download code and then select, "Next"
- Re-enter your Nintendo Account password when prompted, then select "Redeem" to complete the process.
- A confirmation e-mail will also be sent to the e-mail address registered to your Nintendo Account once this process is completed.