Register or log in and get 56 GGPoints for this product!
The Sims 4: Island Living DLC
Origin KEY Global
Warm sand and blue ocean
A new paradise awaits you, which you can explore from the very heart of the island to the deep blue ocean. For the first time look for adventures at sea and take part in water activities. Practice snorkeling, canoe, swim and dive, whatever your heart desires!
Go to Sulani
Take a break from the hustle and bustle and go to Sulani, where the sand is warm and the inhabitants are friendly. Start a new career and take care of the beauty of the island, watch the turtles hatching from the eggs or relax, working on the tan. Rest as you like.
Relax on Sulani
On the beautiful Sulani Islands, the sun shines extremely intensely. Immerse yourself in the sparkling waters, paddle your canoe and swim with the dolphins. Go to the beaches to build a sand castle, catch some sunburn and even meet the mermaid!
Give me a helping hand
Take action to protect nature and clean the beaches. Watch how your Sims contribute to the flowering of the island. Begin your career as a fisherman, diver or lifeguard. You can also have a more relaxed approach and do odd jobs or fishing to prepare the next meal.
Dress up Sims in tropical outfits inspired by the sun, sand and waves. Decorate the idyllic oasis with home-made items and relax in the tiki bar. When you are on the island, you can put on play (but remember the cream with the filter).
Get to know the local culture
Sulani is characterized by a rich culture that your Sims will be able to appreciate in all their glory. Go on a traditional barbecue, absorb local folklore, try tropical delicacies and chat with the inhabitants of the island.
Age restrictions and rating
The use of the Origin code in the application
- Launch the "Origin" application on your PC and log in to your EA account.
- Click on "My Game Library" and then "+ Add Game" at the top of the screen.
- Select the option "Redeem product code".
- Enter your purchased code.
- Click "Next" and follow the further instructions.
Adding The Sims 3, Bulletstorm and other older games
Some games can not be added to Origin directly.
The Sims 3: use the codes on The Sims 3 to sign up w with Origin.
Bulletstorm: you can not use this code via Origin. To activate the game, contact an EA adviser.
Some older games can not be registered by Origin. This applies to games such as:
- The Sims (1)
- The Sims 2
- Battlefield 1942
- Battlefield Vietnam
Good to know!
For prepaid cards, promotional codes, subscriptions and virtual currency, follow these steps:
- EA prepaid cards (gift cards): use on the website eacashcard.com.
- Promotional codes to activate discounts on purchases in Origin: use when ordering before finalizing the transaction.
- Subscription and virtual currency codes (eg SimPoints): use the URL provided in the instructions included with the code.