Register or log in and get 41 GGPoints for this product!
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts-PREORDER
Steam KEY Global
Complete contracts that offer a clear primary objective with a fixed salary, plus additional side challenges. By providing contracts in a variety of ways, the title offers top-level sniper gameplay that requires precision and tactical approach.
- Play as a paid killer. Beware of sniper rivals who will not hesitate to thwart your plans.
- Free contracts, head rewards and challenges provide many options for playing the mission in various ways to eliminate goals, collect cash and spend it on upgrades.
- Extended riflescope mode offers the most realistic sniper experience.
- Dynamic crosshair system with tactical marking system, thanks to which you can indicate which enemy you will kill.
- Augmented reality mask with geometric ambient scanning function, thermovision and an integrated two-eyed reconnaissance system.
- An arsenal of new gadgets, including drones, remote-controlled sniper turrets and toxic gas!
- Show off the hidden liquidations and carry out silent eliminations - for precise, strategic and quiet game you will receive rewards.
- Fight in the brutal wilderness of Russian Siberia, survive in the snowy mountains, lush forests and secret bases, hidden in the mountainsides.
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.