Register or log in and get 15 GGPoints for this product!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition
Steam KEY Global
Origin KEY Global
Rockstar Games Launcher KEY Global
Steam KEY Global
Rockstar Games Social Club KEY Global
Epic Games KEY Europe
The Elder Scrolls Legendary edition includes: The Elder Scrolls Skyrim and additions: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Heartfire.
Time and place of action
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is another part of the cRPG series by the Bethesda Softworks team. We visit the continent of Tamriel again, and this story revolves around returning to this land of the ancient race of dragons. The action takes place 200 years after the events told in the Oblivion game.
A bad prophecy
Players take on the role of one of the last characters engaged in the profession of dovahkiina, or dragon-hunter. Until recently it seemed that the powerful monsters are just a memory, but one day the scaled beasts are starting to appear again in the sky, and the prophecy heralds the arrival of Alduina, the god of destruction, which takes the form of a dragon.
Skill of the hero
Fighting with these dangerous monsters, we take over their souls and abilities, or so-called screams. With their help, we can slow down time, push opponents away with invisible energy, and even summon an allied dragon to help. Many of these skills are obtained after finding ancient words hidden in the Nordic underground.
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.