Register or log in and get 10 GGPoints for this product!
Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
Steam KEY Global
Mass Transit is the latest extension to Cities: Skylines - an award-winning simulation of the city - which adds many new solutions to the game allowing residents to quickly and comfortably cross the metropolis. Thanks to the introduction of ferries, monorail and rope, and airships, people moving around the city can now travel by water, through mountains and even in the air.
And the patency has come: Enter many new communication solutions in your city and increase its revenues! Provide residents with the possibility of traveling by ferry, airships, cable car and monorail!
And there was a patency
Introduce many new communication solutions in your city and increase its income! Provide residents with the possibility of traveling by ferry, airships, cable car and monorail!
The new communication nodes provide access to all public transport services in one place, allowing residents to change the railway line in one building, change from the bus to the ferry, and even reach the destination by means of the monorail-railway station.
Familiarize yourself with new scenarios focused on solving communication problems and introducing better connections. New road types, bridges and channels provide diversity and new opportunities. Become a road expert and then use this knowledge to improve your own city!
New hats for the Chirp
NEW. CAPS. FOR THE CYCLE. (And also new special buildings, regulations and achievements. Did we mention about hats?)
Age restrictions and rating
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.