Register or log in and get 0 GGPoints for this product!
Steam KEY Global
Product temporarily unavailable
Little Nightmares is an original platform game created by the independent band Tarsier Studios
Production was announced in 2015, initially under the title Hunger. The project, financed, among others, from the funds of the Nordic Game Program, won the title of "The best independent game" at gamescom 2016. The game hit many platforms, including on Windows PC.
Escape from the Maw
In Little Nightmares, the player takes on the role of Six - a girl in a yellow raincoat, which was kidnapped by monsters and went to the complex called The Maw. The task that awaits her is to escape from this ghastly place - achieving the goal is not easy, because on the way the heroine has to face various dangers, inspired by childish nightmares.
Little Nightmares is reminiscent of the productions of the iconic Limbo
The action is presented in a lateral perspective, and the game is based on jumping over platforms and solving environmental puzzles, requiring dexterity and logical thinking - this way we unlock the way to the next rooms, moving towards the exit from the Maw.
The protagonist's life threat is primarily a nightmare, overgrown opponents, such as a terrifying chef, with whom a girl armed only with a lighter is unable to fight. The player must therefore sneak behind them, being careful not to make too much noise around him - drawing the attention of the opponents may end up tragically for Six.
Intel Core i3-2115C 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon II X3 460
Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 / AMD Radeon R7 265 (min. 1,5GB VRAM)
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64bit
Intel Core i7-860S Quad 2.53GHz / AMD FX-6200
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 6970 (min. 2GB VRAM)
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64bit
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Product activation on Steam:
- Start the Steam client software and "Log in" to your Steam account.
- Click the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate product on Steam".
- Enter your Steam key.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Add funds via Steam or a web browser:
- Go to the Steam store.steampowered.com website.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner and select Account details.
- Click on "Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select the amount and go to the cashier.
- Select the option "Activate your gift card or wallet code" in the "Your Steam Account" section, then enter your code in the empty field.